To provide your teammates with additional context, you can attach various files in Qase. In fact, there are several entities and places in Qase where attachments can be added.
You can attach files:
- To a Test Case (new or already existing)
- To an existing Test Case Review and Steps-to-reproduce of such Test Case (if any attachments were added upon initial configuration of a Test Case before sending to review, such attachments would be automatically added to a review as well)
- To a Regular Step of a Test Case (at the moment when creating it, or at a later point)
- To an already existing Defect
- To a Test's Step-to-reproduce Run Result
- To a Test Case Run Result - IMPORTANT: if you attach a file here and opt to create a new Defect, an attachment will automatically get filed for a defect as well.