With Jira Server/DC plugin for Qase you can install the integration and get access to these possibilities:
- link issues from your Jira with test cases in Qase
- link test runs in Qase to issues in Jira
- create new issues in Jira simultaneously with creating a defect in Qase during a test run, passing all defect details and information, as well as synchronizing the statuses of issue and defect between the systems.
Here's how to install the plugin:
- download plugin package attached to this page (find it on the very bottom of the article)
- go to "Manage apps" page in Jira:
- Click "Upload app"
- Select the plugin package you've downloaded:
- Click "Upload"
- After installation, click "Configure" button and link Jira with Qase:
That's it, you're ready to go!